Silk natural surgical sterile without needle trade mark IGAR
Silk natural surgical sterile without needle trade mark IGAR is a high-quality material, ready for use. Silk threads are conditionally non-absorbable, it has excellent handling properties.
The IGAR company is the leader in sales of suture materials in Ukraine!
The company “IGAR” – successfully distributes surgical suture sterile materials in Ukraine:
Silk and Catgut trade mark IGAR are distributed since 1997, and Synthil trade mark IGAR is distributed since 2007.
- Silk trade mark IGAR is of the best quality. It has a smooth, uniform surface
- It is good visible in the surgical field (black thread)
- Regarding to the technology of weaving in two directions, the thread does not twist during operation.
- Unique processing technology can significantly reduce the content of substances that cause a reaction of rejection in body tissues.
- Sterility is guaranteed
- Silk trade mark IGAR is a sterile non-absorbable surgical suture material. It consists of protein of organic origin – fibroin.
- Woven silk is purified from natural wax and resin.
- It has excellent handling properties, high tensile load.
- It forms a reliable knot.
- Sterilized by gamma radiation.
Silk IGAR Features:
The unique processing technology can significantly reduce the content of substances causing a rejection reaction in body tissues.
Regarding to the technology of weaving in two directions, the thread does not twist during operation.
It has a smooth, uniform surface.
Our assortment includes sizes:
metric 2 (USP 3/0), metric 3 (USP 2/0),
metric 4 (USP 1), metric 5 (USP 2),
metric 6 (USP 3/4), metric 7 (USP 5).
Packaging: thread 1.5m long without needle in a sterile bag/12 bags in a multi-pack / 1200 bags in a transport box.
|Metric size||Thread size
|2||Silk natural surgical sterile trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №2 (USP 3/0) 1,5 m||12||51140|
|3||Silk natural surgical sterile trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №3 (USP 2/0) 1,5 m||12||51141|
|4||Silk natural surgical sterile trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №4 (USP 1) 1,5 m||12||51143|
|5||Silk natural surgical sterile trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №5 (USP 2) 1,5 m||12||51144|
|6||Silk natural surgical sterile trade mark IGAR, меtr. №6 (USP 3/4) 1,5 m||12||51146|
|7||Silk natural surgical sterile trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №7 (USP 5) 1,5 m||12||51147|
ATTENTION! Sterile! Do not re-sterilize.
Silk is used for the approximation and / or suturing of soft tissue in general and abdominal surgery, ophthalmology, microsurgery, cardiovascular surgery, maxillofacial surgery, neurosurgery. For skin sutures, suturing muscles and aponeuroses.
Silk is not recommended to use during applying prosthetic vessels and artificial valves. The use of this suture is contraindicated in patients with sensitivity or allergic reaction to silk.
Shelf life: 3 years
Manufacturer: “IGAR Ltd”,Ukraine
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485
Declaration of Conformity No. 8-09 / 2016-IGAR