Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR
Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR is a surgical polished sterile suture material. This is a natural, self-absorbing, elastic thread with a smooth surface of yellow colour. Resorption time (loss of tensile strength up to 50%) is 7-12 days. Full absorption due to reaction by the action of enzymes will be after 70 days.
The IGAR company is the leader in sales of suture materials in Ukraine!
- Catgut IGAR is a high quality surgical material, time-proved
- Thin, flexible, does not stick to the puncture walls
- High density
- Smooth surface and good ductility
- Minimal damage in the puncture channel
- Does not absorb liquid from the wound, does not swell.
- Surgical polished sterile suture material, it has excellent handling properties, high tensile strength and good elasticity.
- Natural collagen material of organic origin.
- Polished Catgut trade mark IGAR has a straw color.
- High quality of polishing, easily passes through fabrics.
- It has excellent handling properties, high tensile strength and good elasticity.
- Forms a reliable node.
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
Our assortment includes Catgut yarn sizes:
metric 2 (USP4/0), metric 3 (USP 3/0),
metric 4 (USP 0), metric 5 (USP 1),
metric 6 (USP 2), metric 7 (USP 3).
Packaging: 1.5m string without a needle in a sterile bag/12 bags in a multi-pack/1200 bags in a transport box.
|Metric size||Thread size Catgut IGAR||Packing
|2||Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №2 (USP 4/0) 1,5 m||12||49005|
|3||Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №3 (USP 3/0) 1,5 m||12||49006|
|4||Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №4 (USP 0) 1,5 m||12||49008|
|5||Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №5 (USP 1) 1,5 m||12
|6||Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №6 (USP 2) 1,5 m||12||49010|
|7||Catgut plain sterile without needle trade mark IGAR, mеtr. №7 (USP 3) 1,5 m||12||49011|
Catgut IGAR is sterile. The device is packed and ready to use.
ATTENTION! Do not re-sterilize.
Catgut trade mark IGAR is used for suturing and ligatures during surgical operations. Scopes of application are gastrointestinal tract, mucous membranes, urology, gynecology, fasciae, muscles, hypodermic cellulose, peritoneum, parenchymal organs, bronchi and lungs, trauma surgery, wound closure.
Shelf life: 3 years
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Declaration of Conformity №10-09 / 2016-IGAR