Blood, blood substitutes and solutions transfusion set BT trade mark IGAR, BT-4
Blood, blood substitutes and solutions transfusion set BT trade mark IGAR, BT-4 – is the set designed for use with transfusion bags and glass bottles.
The “Luer” connection is adopted to injection needles, peripheral and central venous catheters.
The presence of a latex-rubber injection knot provides the possibility of additional bolus injections.
The device is sterile, disposable, apyrogenic, non-toxic.
- Good needle sharpening is atraumatic
- Maximum tight connection of all elements in the set
- Fully equipped set is ready for use
- It consists of an injection needle 1,2x38mm (18Gx1 1/2), a “Luer” connection, a latex connector, a long PVC tube, a plastic clip with a roller, a plastic bottle with a mesh filter, needles for penetrating the container.
- It is additionally completed with a metal air needle, which also penetrates into the container, which serves to get air into the container.
- The working length of the device is 1520 ± 30 mm.
A strainer provides a particle delay of more than 175 microns.
Special coating of the needle surface and its triple sharpening for a painless injection.
- The transparency of the material of the device allows you to monitor the level of the liquid and the sequence of dropping.
The air duct consists of a needle and an air valve with a hydrophobic membrane that does not transmit bacteria.
Packaging: 1 piece in an individual plastic bag / 25 pieces in a group package / 300 pieces in a transport box.
Morion Code: 389430
The device is intended for the transfusion of blood and its components, blood substitutes and other infusion solutions.
Shelf life: 5 years.
Manufacturer: “IGAR Ltd”, Ukraine
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Declaration of Conformity No. 22-04 / 2017-IGAR