Medical plaster RiverPLAST trade mark «IGAR» Ultrapore type (non-woven base)
Medical plaster RiverPLAST trade mark «IGAR» Ultrapore type – has a non-woven base.
Porous structure allows skin to breathe.
Adhesive hypoallergenic layer provides tight fixation and does not cause irritation, which allows it to be used for the most sensitive skin.
- High quality, hypoallergenic plaster
- Easy to tear in any direction, does not require the use of scissors
- There are different sizes
- Each patch is in individual carton box
- Made of a non-woven basis.
- Hypoallergenic, recommended for sensitive baby skin.
- Easy to tear off in any direction, do not require the use of scissors.
Packaging: 1 piece in an individual carton, 6-12-24 pieces in group packaging / 180-360-720 pieces in transport packaging.
|Size||Packing rate, /piece/||Morion Code|
Ultrapore non-woven plaster can be used when applying dressings on delicate areas of the skin, including face, eyebrow, eyes; for fixing various tubes, fixing devices when stoma deduction.
The patch can be used by neonatology and pediatrics.
Shelf life: 5 years.
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Содержимое вкладки “Инструкция”
Содержимое вкладки “Сертификаты”
Содержимое вкладки “Декларации”