Bactericidal plaster trade mark IGAR Lightpore type (spunlace base)
Bactericidal plaster trade mark IGAR Lightpore type (spunlace base) – is a sterile medical plaster on spunlace base, beige color.
Perfect for absorbing moisture and liquid components.
Designed to close minor abrasions, scratches, cuts, wounds and puncture sites after injection.
- Dense, elastic, hypoallergenic and not visible invisible on the skin
- Universal convenient size and packing
- Does not stick to the wound
- Optimal price/quality ratio
- The basis of the plaster is beige spunlace.
- Perfect for absorbing moisture and liquid components.
- Made of non-woven textile basis. Breathable regarding to its structure.
- Does not cause local-irritating reactions during contact with the skin.
Packaging: 1 piece in individual paper packing, 100 pieces in a group package / 10 000 pieces in a transport package.
|1,9 × 7,2 сm||100||10 000||235187|
|2,5 × 7,6 сm||100||10 000||240610|
From the surface of the bactericidal patch, remove the protective film, without touching the bandage pad with your fingers, and apply it to the damaged area of the skin. Designed to close minor abrasions, scratches, cuts, wounds and puncture sites after injection.
Shelf life: 5 years
Manufacturer: “IGAR Ltd”,Ukraine
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Declaration of Conformity №18-03 / 2016-IGAR
Содержимое вкладки “Инструкция”
Содержимое вкладки “Сертификаты”
Содержимое вкладки “Декларации”