Medical nitrile examination non-sterile powder free gloves trade mark IGAR
Medical nitrile examination nitrile gloves trade mark IGAR are especially suitable for people who have allergy to latex.
In nitrile gloves it is convenient to hold instruments and to examine patients. In addition, these gloves are much more resistant to chemical compounds and reagents.
Basically, these gloves are used to perform work in dentistry and outpatient departments.
It is convenient to carry out examinations, blood sampling, laboratory tests, dental treatment, therapeutic procedures in these gloves.
- Ambidextrous - suitable for right and left hand
- Hypoallergenic - nitrile and powder free
- Wide selection of sizes, optimal and convenient packing
- Gloves meet high quality control requirements
- The color of the gloves makes it easy to determine its type and distinguish it from the latex gloves.
- Textured fingertips guarantee a secure grip, even in the wet environment.
- Multiple washing process during production makes the glove particularly pleasant to the skin.
- Gloves without powder and do not contain natural latex proteins. It is perfect for users with allergies to latex gloves.
Packaging: 100 pieces (50 pairs) in group packing/1,000 pieces (500 pairs) in a transport box.
|Sizes||Packing rate, pieces/pairs||Morion Code|
|200/100||2 000/1 000||511195|
|200/100||2 000/1 000||511198|
|200/100||2 000/1 000||511200|
|200/100||2 000/1 000||511201|
This product can be used in the medical field, veterinary medicine, at enterprises of food industry and services. In addition, the packing of such gloves will be useful for every family, for use in everyday life (always at hand!). This will allow you to protect your hands from the daily effects of many aggressive factors and toxic substances: hard water from the tap, chemical detergents, dust, dirt, paint and many others.
These gloves will preserve the beauty of your hands!
Shelf life: 5 years
Manufacturer: “IGAR Ltd”, Ukraine
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Содержимое вкладки “Инструкция”
Содержимое вкладки “Сертификаты”
Содержимое вкладки “Декларации”