Plasters of paris bandage trade mark IGAR
Plaster of paris bandage trade mark IGAR is a high quality, popular medical product. Gypsum bandage is a medical gauze that was cut into strips and impregnated with high quality plaster mass.
They are used for fixation all types of bone fractures, in orthopedic plastics, during the first aid, fixation during surgical procedures, soft tissue injuries, diseases of the joints.
- IGAR plaster bandages are homogeneous, free of defects, with a uniform distribution of plaster mass on the canvas
- Qualitative - smoothly cut edges of gauze, fixed edge that does not roll
- No unpleasant odors during soaking in water
- Plaster of Paris bandage trade mark IGAR is smooth, uniform in texture, without folds and peeling.
- Dense gauze base, which has the same distribution of fibers in the fabric, with a uniform layer of deposition of plaster mass of high quality.
- Plaster of Paris bandage trade mark IGAR has good plasticity. It holds the necessary form well.
- The plaster of Paris bandage saves the form and texture for the required time.
Packaging: 1 piece in an individual plastic bag/12 pieces in a group package/60-120 pieces in a transport box.
|10 х 270 сm||120||160367|
|15 х 270 сm||120||160368|
|20 х 270 сm||60||160369|
Medical gypsum bandages are used in the departments of traumatology for bone fractures, soft tissue injuries, diseases of the joints, etc.
Open the packing, take out the medical device, immerse it in water at a temperature of 20 + / – 2 С for 30 seconds, apply in accordance with the generally accepted method.
Do not impose a medical device on open wounds.
Shelf life: 5 years
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Declaration of conformity №14-12 / 2016-IGAR