Medical latex examination non-sterile powder free gloves trade mark IGAR
Medical latex examination non-sterile powder free gloves trade mark IGAR are well stretched, fit the arm, soft and elastic, resistant to tearing and rubbing.
Gloves are non-sterile, easy to put on and to take off.
Gloves provide additional protection regarding to the cuff.
- Ambidextrous - suitable for right and left hand
- Thick natural latex gloves
- Wide range of sizes, convenient packing
- Optimal packing and wide selection of sizes
- Gloves meet high quality control requirements
- Ambidextrous – suitable for both hands.
- Made from high density natural latex.
- They have micro-textured surface, which ensures a secure grip of a medical instruments.
- Provide additional protection reagrding to the cuff.
- Length not less than 240mm.
Packaging: 100 pieces (50 pairs) in group packaging /1,000 pieces (500 pairs) in a transport box.
|Sizes||Packing rate, pieces / pairs||Morion Code|
This product can be used in the medical field, veterinary medicine, at enterprises of food industry and services. In addition, the packing of such gloves will be useful for every family, for use in everyday life (Always at hand!). This will allow you to protect your hands from the daily effects of many aggressive factors and toxic substances: hard water from the tap, chemical detergents, dust, dirt, paint and many others.
These gloves will preserve the beauty of your hands!
Shelf life: 3 years
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Содержимое вкладки “Инструкция”
Содержимое вкладки “Сертификаты”
Содержимое вкладки “Декларации”