Blood lancet trade mark IGAR steel sterile
Blood lancet trade mark IGAR steel sterile is widely used by the staff in laboratories and allergic centers.
Blood lancets have a sharp spear that penetrates the skin very easily.
It is solid, steel, smooth, with limiters on the sides.
During many years, this product is known as high-quality, optimal, sterile and comfortable medical device.
- Durable, reliable, sterile product
- Minimal trauma effect- perfectly sharpened triangular central spear
- The optimal depth and size of the puncture - there are side stops limiters
- Sterile. Ready to use.
- Optimal convenient packing
- The blood lancets are made of chrome-plated stainless steel, which guarantees their durability and reliability.
- Blood lancets are hard, sharp, smooth.
- A perfectly sharpened three-sided central spear provides painless piercing, and the side provides a fixed depth of puncture.
- Optimally sized blade provides the minimum size of the puncture, with a certain number of cut capillaries needed to obtain sufficient blood volume in one puncture.
- The product is sterile. Sterilization by gamma irradiation.
Packaging: 1 piece in individual paper packing / 100 pieces in a group package.
|Blood lancet steel sterile trade mark IGAR||100||169313|
Blood lancet steel IGAR is used to pierce the skin and to take samples of capillary blood in laboratories. Blood lancets are used during allergy testing.
Shelf life: 5 years
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Quality management system of the Manufacturer meets the requirements of DSTU EN ISO 13485.
Declaration of Conformity №6-07/2016-IGAR