Luer Cap trade mark IGAR
- Universal - suitable for any standard Luer connection
- Sterile. It protects against infection in the vein.
- Convenient and reliable. Optimum shape and size
- Safe - made of high quality material. Apyrogenic
- Latex free.
- Suitable for joining Luer Lock and Luer Slip connections
- Products comply with international quality standards
- The IGAR plug has a cylindrical shape, with a ribbed surface on the sides, for good grip and with a thread inside.
- Made of high quality high density polyethylene (HDPE), white.
- Sterilized with ethylene oxide gas.
- The connecting port complies with the standards DSTU EN 20594-1: 2015 (EN 20594 1: 1993, IDT; ISO 594-1: 1986, IDT) and ISO 594-2
Indications for use:
Luer IGAR plugs provide sterile closure of medical devices such as intravenous cannulas (catheters).
To do this, insert the product into the connecting port and rotate clockwise to secure it in place. To remove a product, roll it counterclockwise.
Attention! Do not use if packaging is damaged.
Cleaning, re-sterilization and use are prohibited.
Only for single use.
Packaging: 1 piece in an individual blister package/250 pieces in a group package/2500 pieces in a transport box.
Shelf life: 5 years.
Manufacturer: “IGAR Ltd”, Ukraine
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.