Adult Diapers trade mark IGAR
Adult Diapers trade mark IGAR are a modern essential hygiene product for active and recumbent patients and people with urinary incontinence. Can be used both day and night, for men and women. Adult Diapers IGAR are made of breathable materials, comfortable and easy convenient. They have an elastic waistband and reusable Velcro fasteners, making them easier to use and secure. The presence of side skirts on the inner surface of the diapers and locking cuffs on the outside, provide reliable protection against leakage.
- Comfortable - "breathing", pleasant at touch
- Reliable - multi-level leakage protection and good retention
- Convenient - versatile, with anatomical shape and filling indicator
- Safe - suitable for sensitive skin
- Simple and clear packaging labeling is a choice of different sizes
- Affordable prices and high quality
Adult Diapers trade mark IGAR have high absorption and made of breathable, hypoallergenic materials, seamless, multilayered.
• The inner layer adjacent to the body is soft, hypoallergenic, pleasant at touch, made of non-woven fabric, quickly picks up moisture inside the diaper and has good absorbency. There are internal protective edges along the entire length of the diaper – additional leakage protection and highlighted blue – the area of greatest absorption.
• Middle layer, dual absorbent layer with optimum amount of superabsorbent (SAP), which neutralizes odor and evenly distributed throughout the absorbent surface of the pad. The absorbent converts the liquid to gel and facilitates its retention inside the diaper.
• The outer layer is made of breathable, waterproof material. There are side elastic cuffs in the groin area that provide additional reliable protection against leakage. Moisture indicator, when Diapers is filled – becomes invisible and serves as a signal for timely replacement of the diaper.
Adult Diapers trade mark IGAR have a wide elastic waistband, with an elastic band in the middle of the back and tight 2-piece Velcro fasteners on both sides for multiple fastening.
Diapers are made of not rustling materials.
Moisture is firmly held inside.
The use of breathable materials in the production of diapers IGAR reduces the risk of sores and bedsores.
An important feature of adult diapers IGAR is the lack of latex parts and chemical fragrances.
Adult Diapers trade mark IGAR packs come in different colors, depending on size:
size M – green packaging
size L – light purple packaging
size XL – dark purple packaging
Color marking of packages – facilitates the right choice of goods.
Packing: 15 pieces in group packing / 60 pieces in transport packing.
Adult Diapers trade mark IGAR are necessary for such Patients:
• in the postoperative period;
• who have moderate and severe urinary incontinence;
• with enuresis;
• during rehabilitation, after heart attacks, strokes, complex fractures and injuries;
• with mental and neurological diseases;
• for the care of recumbent patients (with disabilities and the elderly)
An important feature! Before use, removing the diaper from the package, it must be “activated” – straighten and make fluffy, because in the package it is in a tightly compressed state.
To do this, unfold the diaper, grasp the upper and lower edges of both ends and gently, but gently pull. Then fold the diaper in half lengthwise and also gently pull. Further, the diaper is folded in length, with a slight movement, as if you are “twisting” turn it one way and the other. After completing these steps, the diaper is ready for using.
These manipulations will take a few seconds, but will allow you to use more effectively (make fluffy the absorbent layer and straighten the crumpled diaper edges).
Adult diapers and Hygienic absorbent underpad trade mark IGAR are relevant for everyday use; for nursing homes, geriatric retirement homes, rehabilitation centers, boarding houses and facilities for people with disabilities.
Our products will facilitate care and give a sense of comfort, dryness and reliability to the patient.
WARNING! Any diapers should be changed at least 4-5 times a day (every 5-6 hours), otherwise the person will feel discomfort and moisture. Failure to replace the diaper improves the likelihood of leakage.
Shelf life: 5 years.
Store in a clean, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight and moisture.
Manufacturer: Igar LLC, Ukraine
The medical device is put into circulation and/or operation on the territory of Ukraine in accordance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations.
The marking on the package is made in Ukrainian language and fully complies with the requirements of state standards and technical regulations.
The production quality management system complies with the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC on medical devices and the standard DSTU EN ISO 13485
The medical device is declared and placed on the market of Ukraine according to the requirements of Technical regulations and Conformity Assessment of medical devices, the product has a complete package of documents and packing labelling in Ukrainian language according to the national standards and Technical regulations.
Declaration of Conformity: No. 35-07 / 2019-IGAR dated “05” July 2019 on compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulation for Medical Devices.